Connect with us

Entertainment

The Old Guard 2: Charlize Theron Hints at a Sequel to Her Netflix Film

Published

on

The Old Guard 2

Actress Charlize Theron does not rule out a sequel to her recently-released digital film, The Old Guard. At the moment, though, she is excited by the big number coming the original film’s way. “The Old Guard” dropped a while back at Netflix, and the digital platform predicts the film will reach out to 72 million households in its first four weeks, reports variety.com. “It’s pretty nutty, right? It’s pretty crazy,” said Theron, who stars as the leader of a group of immortal mercenaries in the action drama. Charlize Theron’s Netflix Film The Old Guard Creates History by Reaching 72 Million Households in 4 Weeks, Can It Beat Chris Hemsworth’s Extraction’s ‘Most-Watched Film’ Record?

The actress insists that she wasn’t thinking about the success rate of the project while making the film. “I’m not that brave. I don’t want to hear predictions. No, thank you,” she said. The Oscar winner shared that the sequel hasn’t been given the greenlight yet. “We’re still pushing this one out. Let’s have a little resting period, but just given the fact that all of us really want to do it, I’m sure when it’s the right time, we’ll start the conversation,” she said while talking about the sequel. The Old Guard Movie Review: Charlize Theron’s Action Film Garners a Variety of Praises From the Critics

Now, she is all set to host a drive-in screening of her 2015 release, “Mad Max: Fury Road” on July 31 on the top floor of the parking structure at a mall in Los Angeles to benefit the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project. “I grew up with drive-ins,” Theron said, adding: “We had to go back to the drawing board and be inventive. We had to figure out a way that people could have a good time, but still be safe while raising money for much needed programs to help young people.”

Charles recently joined the team, and he writes for the Headline column of the website. He has done major in English, and a having a diploma in Journalism. He has worked for more than 1.5 years in a media house. Now, he joined our team as a contributor for covering the latest US headlines. He is smart both by him looks and nature. He is very good with everyone in the team.

Entertainment

Thavasi, Renowned Tamil Actor Dies Of Cancer

Published

on

By

Thavasi, Renowned Tamil Actor Dies Of Cancer




We all are very much aware of the fact that veteran South actor Thavasi had been battling with cancer for quite a long time. The actor finally succumbed to death and has passed away after fighting a brave battle with the disease. The actor breathed his last today in a hospital in Madurai. Thavasi, Tamil Actor, Is Suffering From Cancer; Video of the Artiste Seeking Help for Treatment Goes Viral as Fans Shocked With His Drastic Transformation.

Dr P Saravanan who is the Managing Director of Saravana Multispeciality Hospital confirmed the news and took to Twitter to pay his condolences to the actor’s family. Praying for his soul, the doctor shared the sad news with his fans.

Recently, a video of the actor requesting people to help him financially made rounds on the internet. The actor asked his co-stars and fans to help him with some funds so that he could get treated for cancer. In the video, he was seen saying, “I have been in this industry for 30 years, I never knew that this kind of disease would affect me.. this is a challenge that God has posed… Kindly help me avail treatment.”

After the viral video, south actor Vijay Sethupathi had offered Rs 10 lakh as financial aid for his treatment. Rajinikanth and Simbu also contributed to the cause and helped Thavasi by donating a certain amount. STR had donated Rs 1 Lakh for his treatment. Vijay Sethupathi Donates Rs 10 Lakh To Ailing Thavasi, Phone Conversation Between Two Actors Will Move You.

Thavasi had played a minor role in Sivakarthikeyan and Soori’s hit comedy film, Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam (2013). Last year he had reportedly met with a road accident as well where he was injured really badly while returning from the shoot.

We offer our condolences to the family. May his soul rest in peace.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Nov 23, 2020 10:20 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).





Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kangana Ranaut’s Property Demolition Case: Bombay High Court to Deliver Its Judgement on THIS Date!

Published

on

By

Kangana Ranaut's Property Demolition Case: Bombay High Court to Deliver Its Judgement on THIS Date!




Kangana Ranaut’s Bandra property demolition was a huge setback for the actress and she decided not to stay quiet about it. The actress took the help of the law and filed a case against Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut and the officer who passed the order for the demolition of her Mumbai office. After a few hearing, Bombay High Court is now finally going to deliver its judgement in this case. Kangana Ranaut vs BMC: Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray Is No More Welcome in Ayodhya, Says VHP.

After almost two months of the demolition case, the bench will pass their verdict on November 26. Earlier, Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut, who was in the capital for the monsoon Parliament session, was asked to file his reply in the form of an affidavit before the final verdict. Now, the actress is waiting to see what the verdict will be in this case.

For those of you who don’t know, The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has also filed an affidavit in the High Court opposing Ranaut`s plea against the demolition and asking for Rs 2 crores in damages. They had stated, “The petitioner has unlawfully made substantial alterations and additions to the property, contrary to the sanctioned building plan… Even in the present writ petition, the petitioner has not disputed carrying out the said unlawful alterations and additions.”

They added, “Having regard to the work carried out and the contents of the sanctioned plan, there is no basis for the petitioner to dispute the unlawful work carried on.” Kangana Ranaut Announced as BJP’s West Bengal CM Candidate? Fake News Debunked.

Apart from this, Kangana and her sister Rangoli Chandel have also moved the Bombay High Court challenging Bandra Metropolitan Magistrate’s order. The order passed to Mumbai Police asks the team to take cognisance of the sisters’ alleged hate posts on Twitter handle and other such offensive statements. The complaint was filed by Munawwar Ali Sayyed who is a Bollywood casting director and fitness trainer.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Nov 23, 2020 09:01 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).





Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kangana Ranaut’s Property Demolition Case: Bombay High Court to Deliver Its Judgement in the Coming Days

Published

on

By

Kangana Ranaut's Property Demolition Case: Bombay High Court to Deliver Its Judgement in the Coming Days




Kangana Ranaut’s Bandra property demolition was a huge setback for the actress and she decided not to stay quiet about it. The actress took the help of the law and filed a case against Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut and the officer who passed the order for the demolition of her Mumbai office. After a few hearing, Bombay High Court is now finally going to deliver its judgement in this case. Kangana Ranaut vs BMC: Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray Is No More Welcome in Ayodhya, Says VHP.

After almost two months of the demolition case, the bench will pass their verdict on November 26. Earlier, Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut, who was in the capital for the monsoon Parliament session, was asked to file his reply in the form of an affidavit before the final verdict. Now, the actress is waiting to see what the verdict will be in this case.

For those of you who don’t know, The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has also filed an affidavit in the High Court opposing Ranaut`s plea against the demolition and asking for Rs 2 crores in damages. They had stated, “The petitioner has unlawfully made substantial alterations and additions to the property, contrary to the sanctioned building plan… Even in the present writ petition, the petitioner has not disputed carrying out the said unlawful alterations and additions.”

They added, “Having regard to the work carried out and the contents of the sanctioned plan, there is no basis for the petitioner to dispute the unlawful work carried on.” Kangana Ranaut Announced as BJP’s West Bengal CM Candidate? Fake News Debunked.

Apart from this, Kangana and her sister Rangoli Chandel have also moved the Bombay High Court challenging Bandra Metropolitan Magistrate’s order. The order passed to Mumbai Police asks the team to take cognisance of the sisters’ alleged hate posts on Twitter handle and other such offensive statements. The complaint was filed by Munawwar Ali Sayyed who is a Bollywood casting director and fitness trainer.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Nov 23, 2020 09:01 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).





Continue Reading
Advertisement

Categories

Recent Posts

Trending