As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Alexander Volkanovski -175 over Brian Ortega ($20)
- Curtis Blaydes -325 ovwer Jairzinho Rozenstruik ($15)
- Jessica Andrade -285 over Cynthia Calvillo ($15)
- Oleksander Usyk +210 over Anthony Joshua ($5)
- Lawrence Okolie -2500 over Dilan Prasovic ($45)
Prasovich has never fought outside of central/eastern Europe, and is coming off of a 6-rounder against a 7-29-1 opponent.
Gun to my head, I’m still taking Joshua over Usyk, buit there’s enough variables in Usyk’s game, the southpaw stance, the gold medal-winning technical brilliance, the game elevation in front of big games, that he’s worth a smart gamble on.
Last Week: $ +3.80
Year To Date: $ +72.08
-All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.