Terms and Conditions
Welcome to onhike.com, its mobile site managed by onhike.com Tech News Limited Company.
“User” or “You”: means any person who accesses or avails this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND LIMITED LICENSE
“Company Content” means Company proprietary content, including but not limited to, Company trademarks and logos made available through the Site and Services, excluding Third Party Content and User Submissions.
“Third Party Content” You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content or information via the Site or the Services.
- THE SERVICE REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO USE (If applicable)
Registration: To register for the Services, you may be required to open an account by completing the registration process. You will also choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. In particular, as a parent or legal guardian, you acknowledge and assume sole responsibility to ensure that content which is meant for mature audiences is not accessed by children. Hence, you may not share your log in credentials with your children.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- ADVERTISING MATERIAL
Part of the Site or the Services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material.
- Rupali Ganguly Is Overwhelmed After Anupamaa Tops the TRP Charts, Says ‘Divine Power Has Blessed This Show’
- Lakme Fashion Week 2020: Diana Penty Turns Showstopper for Disha Patil and We Can’t Decide if the Collection is More Gorgeous or the Muse (View Pics)
- Nora Fatehi Is Giving the Double Denim Trend a Floral Fabulosity!
- Vidya Balan Decks Up For Durgashtami Celebration and Her Red Velvet Suit is Making us Say ‘Khoob Bhaalo’ (View Pics)
- Gauahar Khan Is Powerful and Sustainable Chic in Ivory!