Connect with us

Entertainment

SSR Case: CBI Should Look into the Conduct of the AIIMS Team, Says Lawyer Vikas Singh

Published

on

Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Lawyer of Late Actor's Father Raise Suspicion on His Post-Mortem Report

Hours after writing to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director questioning the AIIMS report in the death case of Sushant Singh Rajput, senior advocate Vikas Singh held a press conference on Wednesday requesting the Central Bureau of Investigation to look into the conduct of Dr. Sudhir Gupta, who headed the AIIMS panel that re-examined the actor’s death. Addressing the media, Singh said, “The CBI should look into the conduct of the AIIMS team, they should examine who these doctors met and examine the statements that they have given in the media.” Sushant Singh Rajput Death Probe: CBI Sleuths Reach Mumbai to Collect More Details Related to the Case?

“If it’s a suicide or not, it is not a question that shall not be answered by the doctors, it’s for the investigators to say,” Singh added, while raising questions on the AIIMS opinion. He added that in the report submitted by the team to CBI there is no discussion on fractures and injuries, the viscera was so dry that it would have been difficult to bring out anything out of it. “The AIIMS conduct is questionable, their doctors come to TV channels to share the opinion when the report is not shared in the public,” he said while adding that such statements by the team of doctors are against the Medical Council of India’s ethical guidelines. Sushant Singh Rajput’s Family Lawyer Writes to CBI Regarding the ‘Faulty’ AIIMS Report

“Their work was to only give medico-legal opinion. They shouldn’t have given statements to the press. The CBI should also look into their conduct too,” said Singh. Singh added that Dr. Gupta shared a good rapport with him and when he had sent him the pictures he had said that it’s 200% a case of strangulation and not suicide. He should not have given such loose statements. The AIIMS didn’t have the body of Sushant. They only had to give a opinion. Earlier in the day, the legal team representing the family of the late actor wrote to CBI Director Rishi Kumar Shukla claiming that the forensic examination conducted by the AIIMS board is faulty.

In a letter addressed to the CBI Director, the legal team represented by Varun Singh said, “I have been reading in the media about the report submitted by AIIMS to CBI with regard to the opinion expressed by CBI in the matter of the death of Sushant Singh Rajput on the 14th June, 2020. I have also seen some doctors who were part of the AIIMS Team come on TV and make statements with regard to the forensic examination done by the team.”

The letter further said that, “In spite of several efforts to get a copy of the Report, there has been no response by Dr. Sudhir Gupta and I am accordingly writing this letter on the premise that the news report regarding the AIIMS opinion is correct. “The leaked report, if correct, amounts to drawing a biased and boastful conclusion from insufficient evidence,” the legal team said.

The legal team while raising questions on the said report said that AIIMS was not doing a post-mortem report but was only to express its opinion with regard to the post-mortem report done by the Cooper Hospital as AIIMS did not have the privilege of examining the body of Sushant Singh Rajput and thus forming a firsthand opinion about the cause of death.

The AIIMS panel in its report questioned the absence of the timing of death in the autopsy report and pointed towards the dimly-lit post mortem room at Cooper Hospital, sources said. The source ruled out the poisoning angle in the death of the late actor. The source said that in the conclusive report submitted with the agency, doctors have pointed out towards the dim lighting in the post mortem room of Cooper Hospital.

Sushant’s autopsy was carried out by three doctors of Cooper Hospital on the night of June 14. A team of AIIMS’ Forensic department was roped in by the CBI to give medico-legal opinion into the death of Sushant. Sushant was found dead at his apartment on June 14.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Oct 07, 2020 07:48 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Charles recently joined the team, and he writes for the Headline column of the website. He has done major in English, and a having a diploma in Journalism. He has worked for more than 1.5 years in a media house. Now, he joined our team as a contributor for covering the latest US headlines. He is smart both by him looks and nature. He is very good with everyone in the team.

Entertainment

Hrithik Roshan’s Mother Pinkie Roshan Tests Positive for COVID-19

Published

on

By

Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Tests Positive for COVID-19

Hrithik Roshan’s mother Pinkie Roshan has tested positive for COVID-19. Pinkie is also celebrating her 67th birthday. Earlier, in the day, she shared a picture on her Instagram page where she showed off her gifts from her family. But, she wrote that her family left off the gifts at her door, which did raise some doubts. Soon, her husband, filmmaker Rakesh Roshan confirmed the diagnosis in an interview with Press Trust of India. The Krrish director said, “Yes it’s true. There are no symptoms and she is doing home quarantine,” Hrithik Roshan’s Mother Pinkie Roshan Shares a Cryptic Post on Sushant Singh Rajput.

It has been reported that Pinki was diagnosed with the infection about a week ago. However, there has been no confirmation from the family about that. We wish her a speedy recovery.

Sharing the picture of her birthday gift, Pinkie wrote, “#myfamily brings in my birthday with this surprise at my door,” Rakesh commented ‘beautiful’ on the post. Genelia D’Souza Opens Up About Her Battle with COVID-19, Says ‘21 Days in Isolation Have Been the Most Challenging to Deal With’.

Check Out The Pic Here:

Earlier in the day, Pinkie has also taken to Instagram to talk about the death of Bollywood’s rising star Sushant Singh Rajput. She shared a picture of the late actor with a cryptic quote.

Check Out The Post Here:

On Wednesday, Mumbai’s COVID-19 tally rose to 2,45,871 and death toll reached 9,869. Many celebs have contracted the disease in the past. Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai were moved to the hospital after being tested positive. Abhishek Bachchan had to fight a long battle against the disease in the hospital. Wajid Khan of Sajid-Wajid succumbed to the disease. Zoa Morani, Kanika Kapoor, Parth Samthaan, Purab Kohli, and many many more have been tested positive for COVID-19.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Oct 22, 2020 05:43 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Neha Kakkar Shares the Moment When Beau Rohanpreet Singh Proposed to Her (View Pics)

Published

on

By

Neha Kakkar Shares the Moment When Beau Rohanpreet Singh Proposed to Her (View Pics)

Singer Neha Kakkar on Thursday shared a images of a marriage proposal by rumoured beau Rohanpreet Singh, adding fuel to their wedding rumours. Neha posted the photographs on her verified Instagram account. In the photos, Rohanpreet can be seen holding a read heart-shaped placard that reads: “Will you marry me?” Neha smiles and hugs him in the photographs. Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh’s Wedding Invite Pic Goes Viral, Duo to Marry on October 26? (View Post)

“The day He proposed to Me!! @rohanpreetsingh Life is more beautiful with You,” Neha wrote, tagging his post with #NehuPreet and #NehuDaVyah. The singer’s Instagram post comes amid speculations that she is set to tie the knot with Rohanpreet Singh later this month. Recently, Neha had shared a video on Instagram saying the clip was from her Roka ceremony with Rohanpreet. The singer also thanked her parents for “throwing the best event”. Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh Look Adorable in their Videos from Roka Ceremony

Check Out Neha Kakkar’s Instagram Post Below:

“Here’s Our Roka ceremony clip!! I Love @rohanpreetsingh and Family. Thank you Mrs Kakkar and Mr. Kakkar Hehe.. I mean Mom Dad. Thank youu for throwing the best event,” Neha had captioned her video.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Oct 22, 2020 05:24 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Malayalam Actress Sona M Abraham Has Been Fighting To Get Her ‘Rape Scene’ Deleted From P**n Sites Since Past 6 Years

Published

on

By

Malayalam Actress Sona M Abraham Has Been Fighting To Get Her ‘Rape Scene’ Deleted From P**n Sites Since Past 6 Years

Former actress Sona M Abraham has revealed how the disturning scene from her Malayalam film in which she acted years ago has been uploaded on porn sites. The now a law student stated that she was just 14 years of age when he had worked in the movie titled For Sale (2013) that starred Kadhal Sandhiya and Aishwarya in pivotal roles. The story of the film was how an elder sister ends her life after seeing her younger sibling being raped, and Sona played the latter’s role in it. Surendra Bantwal, Tulu Actor and Rowdy-Sheeter, Reportedly Murdered Over Financial Issues. 

“The scenes were recorded privately using a hand camera and the film’s director (Satish Ananthapuri) and producer (Anto Kadavelil) had promised that the footage would be deleted after they used the relevant bits for the film,” Sona told TNM. The actress added that she has trying to pull down the filthy scene from the porn sites from the past six years, but all in vain. FYI, the video first was leaked on YouTube (which is now removed) and later was passed ahead. Payal Rohatgi takes a Dig At Swara Bhasker’s Anti-Rape Stand and Veere Di Wedding’s Masturbation Scene on Twitter; See How Swara Responds to This. 

Check Out This Video:

As read on TNM, in 2016 the actress went to Kerala High Court with a petition to take the footage down from the web as well as assuring strict action should be taken against the film’s director, producer and editor. However, looks like justice will be served as Sona has already received calls from the Women’s Commission in Kerala and the Hi-Tech cell of the Kerala police which deals with cybercrimes. Stay tuned!

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Oct 22, 2020 05:12 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Categories

Recent Posts

Trending