Robotic Process and Automation is largely profitable for the organizations who are willing and able to break down long-standing organizational and political boundaries. Centre of Excellence should be enable to get benefits in operating departments. This will help to work together to identify their needs and select the right systems. That help with this essential step in their business and digital transformation.
Robotic Process and Automation Improves Customers and Agent Experience
Robotic process automation (RPA) is one of many intelligent automation solutions. That is helping contact centers improve the customer experience (CX) and responsive to employee needs. Robotic process automation eliminates agents’ repetitive and basic tasks, increasing the speed and accuracy of handling transactions with automation. This is a win-win for organizations that want to realize cost savings in front- and back-office departments. While improving service quality and the CX.
As a first step in an automation initiative, companies should re-imagine, restructure and simplify all customer journey process flows to reduce the number of departments that touch or handle each type of inquiry.
ide variety of AI tools are being leveraged by these solutions to automate more complex tasks. Due to processing power of the cloud. RPA vendors can continue to add more AI as the technologies evolve and new use cases present themselves. Leading vendors are already leveraging machine learning in their RPA solutions to self-discover and recommend future automation opportunities. Beyond their value as stand-alone solutions. The benefits and contributions of RPA increase substantially when they integrate with third-party applications.
The 2021 – 2022 Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report provides an in-depth and timely analysis of the RPA market, competitive landscape, technology, products, functional capabilities, and the servicing and market trends that are driving adoption and innovation. This Report features 5 vendors who offer solutions that address service, contact center, back-office and other enterprise uses: Jacada, NICE, OnviSource, UiPath and Verint.
Robotic Process and Automation has:
- Review of the core functional capabilities provided by the featured RPA solutions, including design and development environment, knowledge base, business process mapping and process analytics.
- The publisher’s predictions about the future of RPA.
- RPA vendor market activity and 5-year projections.
- RPA competitive landscape, including the technology sectors that are developing RPA solutions and a high-level overview of the RPA vendors and product offerings covered in the Report.
- Comparative analysis of the security/compliance and business intelligence/ analytics capabilities of the featured RPA solutions.
- RPA implementation and return-on-investment (ROI) analysis, including vendor methodology, best practices, professional services, training, and ROI benefits and time frames.
- Robotic process automation vendor pricing structures for on-premise and cloud-based deployments.