Connect with us


Lazio vs Bayern Live Stream, Prediction, Team News, Champions League Preview



Link Live Streaming Lazio vs Bayern Munchen di Liga Champions

Lazio vs Bayern Live Stream, Prediction, Team News, Champions League Preview, Find the latest on Lazio vs Bayern — prediction, team news and where to watch Lazio vs Bayern live as the two teams meet in the Champions League Round of 16.

LAZIO host Bayern Munich in a mouthwatering Champions League Last 16 first-leg clash. The Italians currently sit fifth in Serie A, while holders Bayern sit top of the Bundesliga.

When is Lazio vs Bayern Munich?

  • Lazio vs Bayern Munich takes place on Tuesday, February 23.
  • It will kick off at 8pm UK time.
  • The Stadio Olimpico in Rome – with no fans in attendance – plays host.

What live stream and TV channel is Lazio vs Bayern Munich on?

BT Sport 3 will broadcast Lazio vs Bayern Munich in the UK.

BT Sport 3 begin their coverage at 7.30pm.

How can I watch Lazio vs Bayern Munich for FREE?

  • EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
  • And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
  • At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.

What is the team news?

Thomas Muller will miss out for Bayern Munich due to Covid-19.

The earliest that Muller will be able to return is March 6, after his quarantine following a positive test.

For Lazio, Luiz Felipe is out with an ankle injury. The centre-back is closing in on his return after surgery, but is expected to be back from mid-March at the earliest.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Latest To Be Banned By Twitter



MINNESOTA — Mike Lindell, the CEO of Minnesota-based MyPillow and close ally of former President Donald Trump, was permanently banned from Twitter Monday.

Since the presidential election, Lindell has spread baseless conspiracy theories about voter fraud and he falsely says Trump won a second term in office.

Lindell’s account was suspended due to “repeated violations” of Twitter’s “civic integrity policy,” the social media company told Politico.

It’s the latest in a series of corporate setbacks for Lindell, who lost several significant business partners in January and faces a potential lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems over misinformation he has spread.

Lindell was at the White House during the final weekend of Trump’s presidency. A photo of his notes captured by The Washington Post indicates he discussed the idea of declaring “martial law if necessary” with Trump.

Lindell is considering a run for governor of Minnesota.
The Trump Insurrection
More from Southwest Minneapolis
Politics & Government|Feb 2
Twitter Suspends MyPillow Inc.’s Account
Twitter Suspends MyPillow Inc.’s Account
Politics & Government|Jan 30
Glitch Message Tells Minnesotans Their Vaccine Appt. Is Canceled
Glitch Message Tells Minnesotans Their Vaccine Appt. Is Canceled
Politics & Government|Jan 29
Gov. Walz Proposes Laws To Help Working Mothers In MN

Continue Reading


Calabasas Marks Year Anniversary Of Kobe Bryant Crash



CALABASAS, CA — An De Vooght of Topanga remembers her husband telling her it was too foggy to bike the morning of Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020. She said it was the first time in 18 years he had warned her against completing her regular trek along Mullholland near Las Virgenes Road.

As soon as she got onto the windy, invisible roads, De Vooght regretted her decision. She turned on her light at 9 in the morning, hoping it would help her visibility. It did not. She turned on her phone to check the weather, and saw that there had been a crash nearby. As events slowly rolled in, she, along with the rest of the country and the world, learned that it had been a helicopter crash that killed Lakers star Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, and the seven other passengers aboard.

“As I came closer to the site, streets were blocked off, TV reporters on every corner of the street, people wearing Kobe Jerseys,” De Vooght shared with Patch. “Before knowing the details of what transpired, I was always convinced that weather (dense fog with zero visibility) must have been the main reason for the crash, especially considering my personal experience riding that day. I still do this ride many times and have called it consistently ‘Reliving sadness.'”

Tuesday marks the one-year anniversary of the crash, when the helicopter carrying the 41-year-old Bryant and his daughter, along with two of her teenage basketball teammates and four additional adults, slammed into a hillside that fateful Sunday as they were en route to the retired NBA star’s Mamba Sports Academy. There were no survivors.

In addition to the Bryants, those who died in the crash were:

— John Altobelli, 56, a longtime coach of the Orange Coast College baseball team, along with his wife, Keri, 46, and their 13-year-old daughter Alyssa, who was a teammate of Gianna’s on Bryant’s Mamba Sports Academy youth basketball team;
— Sarah Chester, 45, and her 13-year-old daughter Payton, who also played with Gianna and Alyssa;
— Christina Mauser, 38, one of Bryant’s assistant coaches on the Mamba Academy team; and
— Ara Zobayan, 50, the helicopter pilot.

Calabasas Councilmember Alicia Weintraub, who was at the time beginning her term as mayor, also remembers hearing reports from police and fire departments that eventually confirmed that Bryant and his daughter were aboard the helicopter that crashed in her city. As an international media circus and hundreds of visitors descended onto Calabasas, Weintraub felt it was her role to protect the dignity of the family, and help nearby residents re-enter their homes as soon as possible.

“I live right across from the crash site and remember leaving my home that Sunday morning around 9 am to see the complete solid fog hanging in front of the mountain,” Calabasas resident Janet Moltke said. “In the 23 years I have lived here I don’t remember ever seeing it that densely fogged. Within an hour of leaving my home, I got the notification on PulsePoint about the crash.”

The city closed the area around De Anza Park, so that visitors could not make the trek to the crash site in the mountains, not far from The Oaks. To this day, there is no memorial at the site, and Weintraub says the city is afraid that a memorial, especially with candles, might spark a fire in the brushy area. Instead, nine rosebushes have been planted at De Anza Park in honor of the nine victims. Flags were lowered at City Hall, which was also illuminated purple and gold in honor of the Lakers.

Weintraub said no other memorials have been planned at the site “out of respect for the families.”

“If it’s something that they wanted in the community, we believe they would have reached out to us, but in due time, if the families reach out to us, we will do whatever they want in our community,” she said.

Still, Weintraub said there will be some sort of tribute at the City Council meeting on Wednesday.

“The community would have been sad for nine people to die in a crash no matter who it was, but when you learn their stories and identities, it hits home even more,” she said.

“Living fairly close to the crash site, I remember watching the area teeming with activity as law enforcement officials combed the area for investigative purposes while people in cars and on foot converged on the location,” Calabasas James Bozajian told Patch. “I also recall the universal sense of sadness as the nation riveted its attention to the tragedy. I remember the makeshift memorials in a nearby park placed by mourners.”

The city has also announced that Bark Park will be closed Tuesday to avoid crowds gathering to hike to the site of the crash.

The National Transportation Safety Board has scheduled a Feb. 9 meeting to announce the results of its investigation into the cause of the crash.

Documents made public last year by the NTSB lent credence to the growing theory the pilot may have become disoriented while navigating through the fog while ferrying the passengers from Orange County to Camarillo. They were going to the former Laker’s Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks for a youth basketball game, with Bryant scheduled to coach his daughter’s team.

According to documents made public last summer, Zobayan’s last communication with air-traffic controllers before the crash indicated that he was climbing to 4,000 feet to get above the cloud cover. However, flight data from the NTSB indicated the Sikorsky S-76B helicopter was actually descending at the time while banking to the left, ultimately slamming into the ground a rate of about 4,000 feet per minute.

According to one of the documents, just before the crash, flight data showed the helicopter had “reached its maximum altitude and began descending. During the final descent the pilot, responding to ATC (air traffic control), stated that they were “climbing to 4,000.”

That was Zobayan’s final transmission.

Documents released thus far have not reached any conclusions as to the actual cause of the crash, which has sparked an array of lawsuits filed by relatives of the crash victims, including Bryant’s widow.

— Michael Wittner and City News Service contributed to this report.

Related coverage:

Kobe Bryant Probe: Probable Cause Hearing Scheduled For February

Kobe Bryant Crash: Pilot’s Family Want Trial Outside LA

Kobe Bryant Probe: 1,700 Pages Of Documents Released

Kobe Bryant Crash Victims Died Of Blunt Trauma, Autopsies Find

Kobe Bryant Crash: Two More Family Members File Suit

Continue Reading


The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners said, since the coup, over 850 people have been arrested, charged or sentenced



A second former aide has come forward with sexual harassment allegations against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who responded with a statement Saturday saying he never made advances toward her and never intended to be inappropriate.

Charlotte Bennett, a health policy adviser in the Democratic governor’s administration until November, told The New York Times that Cuomo asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she had ever had sex with older men.

Another former aide, Lindsey Boylan, a former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, recently accused Cuomo of subjecting her to an unwanted kiss and inappropriate comments. Cuomo denied the allegations.

Cuomo said in a statement Saturday that Bennett was a “hardworking and valued member of our team during COVID” and that “she has every right to speak out.”

He said he had intended to be a mentor for Bennett, who is 25.

“I never made advances toward Ms. Bennett nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate,” Cuomo’s statement said. “The last thing I would ever have wanted was to make her feel any of the things that are being reported.”

Trending News
Another former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment
Doctor accused of stealing COVID-19 vaccines speaks out
L.A. restaurant closes after high-tech “dine and dash” scheme
Minneapolis to hire influencers to spread messaging during ex-officer’s trial
Cuomo, however, said he had authorized an outside review of Bennett’s allegations.

The governor’s special counsel, Beth Garvey, said that review would be conducted by a former federal judge, Barbara Jones.

Sen. Rick Scott on Sunday declined to call the GOP the party of former President Donald Trump and acknowledged President Joe Biden was “absolutely” the legitimate winner of the 2020 White House race.

In an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” Scott (R-Fla.) — the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee — reiterated his message that “the Republican civil war is canceled.”

But Scott’s remarks to host Chris Wallace also underscored the tense intraparty disputes he is navigating as he leads the GOP effort to retake the Senate in the 2022 midterm elections.

Asked by Wallace whether the Republican Party is “still Donald Trump’s party,” Scott replied that the GOP is “the voters’ party” and “always has been.”

Scott said he spoke to Trump “about a week ago, and I told him, ‘This is my job. My job is to help Republican senators win all across the country.’”

The NRSC chair reported that the former president “made a commitment to me to help me do that,” adding: “I believe he’s going to be helpful, but I think other Republicans are going to be helpful.”

And despite Trump’s threats to support primary challenges to certain GOP officials — including those as high-ranking as Senate Minority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.), who is up for reelection in 2022 — Scott stressed that he would back incumbent Republicans in the midterm races.–161632899/–161632899/

“I am supporting every Republican incumbent in all the Senate races. So I believe all of our incumbents are going to win,” he said.

Scott also did not hesitate to declare that Biden had won the presidency fair and square last November, although he did say there were “people that believe we’ve got to focus on making sure people feel comfortable that elections are fair.”

Security forces on Sunday intensified their crackdown on protests in Myanmar with the bloodiest day of demonstrations since the Feb. 1 military coup, killing at least 18 and using lethal force for the first time in the main city of Yangon.

The clashes — with tear gas, stun grenades, rubber bullets and live rounds — turned Yangon and other cities across the country into battlegrounds as the military moved to crush resistance to its deeply resented seizure of power.

The United Nations’ human rights office said at least 18 people died and 30 others were wounded in several cities across the country, including Yangon, Dawei, Mandalay and Bago. Deaths, the office said, occurred “as a result of live ammunition fired into crowds.”

“Use of lethal force against non-violent demonstrators is never justifiable under international human rights norms,” the office said.

Image without a caption
A protester in Yangon, Myanmar, on Sunday uses a fire extinguisher as security forces crack down on demonstrations against the military coup. (Sai Aung Main/AFP/Getty Images)
A protester who was in the Yangon neighborhood of Hledan when police opened fire said they gave only one short whistle blast as a warning and immediately began shooting.


“First they shot with real bullets, then tear gas. Later they used rubber bullets,” the protester said, identifying himself by part of his name, Yan, out of fear of retaliation from security forces.

In Myanmar coup, grievance and ambition drove military chief’s power grab

He said he saw a man shot in the head who he believed had died, along with six others suffering from gunshot wounds.

“Now people are regrouping and protesting again,” Yan said about 1 p.m. local time, saying the violence has made protesters “angrier” rather than scared.

Mass protests began soon after the military’s seizure of power and arrest of State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi, whose National League for Democracy party won reelection in a landslide in November. The military refused to recognize the election results, alleging voter fraud.

Sunday’s violence marks a significant escalation, particularly in Yangon, which had largely avoided a severe crackdown, even as protesters were killed in other parts of the country. One man was shot dead by police in Yangon’s Shwe Pyi Thar township on Feb. 21 during a civilian neighborhood watch patrol, but this is the first time people died during protests.

Image without a caption
Myanmar riot police move forward during a demonstration against the military coup in Mandalay on Sunday. (AP)
Confrontations with police in downtown Yangon began with a crowd forming around a prison truck transporting a group of students who had been arrested. The protesters advanced toward the police line, which then charged, sending people scurrying down different side streets.


Police then began firing stun grenades as protesters took shelter in homes and shops. At one point, a middle-aged protester walked back into the street, facing the police alone. “Shoot me, don’t shoot the young people!” he shouted.

Facebook bans Myanmar’s military, citing threat of new violence after Feb. 1 coup

Later, a group of teachers and lawyers assembled outside the Kyauktada police station, where the students were being held. “There are 16 students in the station and in the car maybe more than 17,” said a foreign-language teacher, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of retaliation. “Almost all of our students have been arrested.”

The teacher explained that lawyers were trying to negotiate with the police not to send the students straight to Insein Prison, an increasingly common practice as arrests mount.

The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners said, since the coup, over 850 people have been arrested, charged or sentenced.

Meanwhile, the city’s Myaynigone neighborhood, a hip enclave of bars and cafes, has been transformed into a battleground with barriers erected on major roads to slow down police, along with spikes and slicks of diesel.

Image without a caption
Protesters in Yangon take cover behind homemade shields on Sunday. (Sai Aung Main/AFP/Getty Images)
As reporters entered the area, lookouts called down from balconies to warn them about the obstacles.


One of the barricades was manned by a group of software engineers, including one who identified himself as Thiha. He asked that his full name not be used out of concern for authorities and said that police had fired tear gas, rubber bullets and stun grenades at them earlier in the day.

“I was crying a little bit, but [the gas] didn’t affect me too badly because I was far away,” he said, adding that he and his friends were protesting “for freedom” and for the future of his career.

“Everything we worked for is blocked without a VPN,” he said, referring to the junta’s strict Internet restrictions.

Deeper in the neighborhood, protesters in hard hats, some armed with bats and steel rods, milled around, singing and chanting. Some handed out boxes of food, with phrases like “the revolution must succeed” scrawled on the plastic foam.

Scott’s interview came after he appeared Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida, where he said in a speech that he would not “mediate” debates among Republicans over Trump’s role in the party.

Trump is scheduled to speak at the conference on Sunday, delivering his first major address since leaving office amid the fallout of last month’s insurrection at the Capitol.

“I ask all New Yorkers to await the findings of the review so that they know the facts before making any judgements,” Cuomo said. “I will have no further comment until the review has concluded.”

Bennett told the Times that her most disturbing interaction with Cuomo happened last June 5 when she was alone with him in his Albany office. She said Cuomo started asking her about her personal life, her thoughts on romantic relationships, including whether age was a factor, and said he was open to relationships with women in their 20s.

Bennett said she also dodged a question from Cuomo about hugging by saying she missed hugging her parents. She said Cuomo never touched her.

“I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” Bennett told the Times. “And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job.”

Bennett said she informed Cuomo’s chief of staff, Jill DesRosiers, about the interaction less than a week later. She said she was transferred to another job on the opposite side of the Capitol. At the end of June, she said she also gave a statement to a special counsel for Cuomo.

Garvey acknowledged that the complaint had been made and that Bennett had been transferred as a result to a position in which she had already been interested.

Bennett told the newspaper she eventually decided not to push for any further action by the administration. She said she liked her new job and “wanted to move on.”

Continue Reading


Recent Posts