Connect with us

Entertainment

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Sahil Anand To Return to the Show as it Ends On October 3

Published

on

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Sahil Anand To Return to the Show as it Ends On October 3

Well, after a successful run of almost 2 years, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 will soon bid goodbye to the audience on October 3. Yes, the show that amassed a huge fan following and catapulted its lead actors to huge heights of fame, will soon be shutting down due to dwindling TRPs in the last few months. And now, the show makers have finalised on the off air date for their show, that will see Anurag (Parth Samthaan) and Prerna’s (Erica Fernandes) happy ending. And looks like Mr Bajaj (Karan Patel) will step aside and become the bigger person here. ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Has Brought Me Back In The Limelight’ – Sahil Anand.

And returning to the cast is another old member, actor Sahil Anand. The actor who was away from the show after it took a leap, will be back as per the storyline. Confirming the news to Bombay Times, Sahil revealed, “The makers recently called me, saying that they’d want me to come back. Since I had my other project pushed a little further, I said ‘yes’. And I’m happy to be doing this.” Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Actor Sahil Anand Opens Up On SOTY 2 Cameo; Says ‘Being an Outsider Comes in The Way of Films’ Success’.

Rubbishing rumours of quitting the show, Sahil revealed, “I wouldn’t use the word ‘quit’, because everything was decided after a series of amicable discussions with the creative team. There are so many characters involved and one has to think about each one’s placement.” Ekta Kapoor To Shut Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 If She Is Unable To Find a ‘Worthy Replacement’ For Parth Samthaan? (Scoop Inside).

The actor, while on one hand is happy for returning to the show, is also sad that the show is ending. “It’s like homecoming for me. It’s an emotional moment, because the show has always been close to my heart. Not just the show, but everyone involved in it. We have become like a big, beautiful family. I am looking forward to meeting them and they are also excited about shooting with me again. Of course, we’re going to stay in touch even after the show, but I’ll surely miss the shoot,” he concluded.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Sep 10, 2020 09:44 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Charles recently joined the team, and he writes for the Headline column of the website. He has done major in English, and a having a diploma in Journalism. He has worked for more than 1.5 years in a media house. Now, he joined our team as a contributor for covering the latest US headlines. He is smart both by him looks and nature. He is very good with everyone in the team.

Entertainment

Lala Kent, Randall Emmett Reveal the Gender of Their First Child Together

Published

on

By

Lala Kent, Randall Emmett Reveal the Gender of Their First Child Together

The ‘Vanderpupm Rules’ star Lala Kent and film producer Randall Emmett announced that they are expecting a daughter via Instagram on Saturday (local time). According to Page Six, the revelation post on the photo-sharing platform involved a skydiver dropping down for the crowd of friends and family members with a pink parachute and pink streamers. This is the couple’s first child together, but their daughter will be joining London and Rylee, the two daughters that the 49-year-old ‘The Irishman’ producer shares with his ex-wife, Ambyr Childers. Ashley Tisdale is Expecting Her First Child with Husband Christopher French (View Post)

The 30-year-old model first revealed that she was pregnant on the couple’s joint podcast earlier this month in honour of her birthday. “Today is my 30th birthday and I can’t think of any other way to celebrate than with you guys coming through your headphones and speakers,” she said at the time. “And for my 30th birthday, I had the best gift given to me, my body also helped out too… I am pregnant.” Jude Law Becomes Father for the Sixth Time; Actor Welcomes First Child with Wife Phillipa Coan

As reported by Page Six, the couple has been engaged since 2018. They planned to tie the knot this April, but their wedding plans were put on hold amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Madhur Bhandarkar Meets Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow; Filmmaker Lauds UP Chief Minister’s Mega Film City Announcement in Noida

Published

on

By

Madhur Bhandarkar Meets Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow; Filmmaker Lauds UP Chief Minister’s Mega Film City Announcement in Noida

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar on Sunday met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at the latter’s official residence to discuss the chief minister’s announcement about the country’s “biggest and most beautiful film city” to be set up in Gautam Buddha Nagar district. The chief minister gifted the filmmaker a coin with Lord Ram’s inscription on it, a copy of the Ram Charitramanas, a garland made of basil seeds and a coffee table book on the Kumbh Mela that was held at Prayagraj last year. Madhur Bhandarkar Travels In an Auto Rickshaw (Watch Video)

According to a government spokesman, Bhandarkar congratulated the chief minister for planning a film city and assured full cooperation from the film fraternity. The spokesman said that the meeting assumes significance in the backdrop of the film city announcement. Adityanath has asked officials to identify land suitable for the film city project in NCR. Madhur Bhandarkar Birthday: Dialogues From The Filmmaker’s Movies That Are Unforgettable

“The CM announced to set up the biggest and most beautiful film city of the country in Gautam Budh Nagar district. He instructed officials to search for a suitable plot in or around Noida, Greater Noida or Yamuna Expressway and prepare an action plan to that effect,” said a statement issued by the UP government.

Check Out Taran Adarsh’s Tweet Below:

Chandra Mohan, secretary of the BJP’s UP unit, said that the proposed film city would generate revenue, create jobs and also help showcase the state’s rich heritage. “There are vast untapped spots in UP that have pristine natural beauty. Though the project (film city) has been talked about for long, now it has got the much-needed push,” he said.

(The above story first appeared on Onhike on Sep 20, 2020 04:17 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website onhike.com).

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Millie Bobby Brown Reveals She Hit This Major Milestone in Quarantine

Published

on

By

Millie Bobby Brown Reveals She Hit This Major Milestone in Quarantine

‘Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown revealed in a recent interview that she achieved a major teenage accomplishment – of getting a driver’s license – while living through the coronavirus pandemic. According to E!News, in a new interview with ‘W’, the 16-year-old star told the outlet, “I got my driver’s license in quarantine. It was very strange taking a socially distanced driving test.” Enola Holmes Trailer: Millie Bobby Brown’s Clever Teen is Here to Steal Sherlock Holmes’ Thunder With Her Wit (Watch Video)

Getting behind the wheel as a solo driver has been a long journey for Millie, who will next appear as Sherlock Holmes’ younger, feisty sister in Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes’. Back in May of 2019, Millie shared her excitement over obtaining her learner’s permit on Instagram. “I passed! yay ! watch out cuz MBB is on the road…(with a parent or supervisor over 21 with a valid license lol),” the actor joked at the time. Enola Homes First Look: Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, Sam Clafin Put Their Detective Hats On (See Pics)

However, learning to drive wasn’t the only social-distanced activity Millie has been spending time on. During her interview with ‘W’, Millie shared that in addition to watching a lot of ‘Friends’ she has been doing “lots and lots of arts and crafts.” “My little sister and I painted, did lots of tie-dying, and I think I bejewelled everything in the house,” Millie revealed to the magazine.

As per E!News, Millie’s Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’, that catapulted the young star to fame along with actors like Finn Wolfhard, and Sadie Sink was forced to press pause early into the filming of season four due to the coronavirus pandemic–giving Millie ample time to work on her art and driving skills.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Categories

Recent Posts

Trending