Herbs, Spices and Seasonings – Any of various pungent, aromatic plant substances, dried berries such as cinnamon or clove or nutmeg. These are use as whole or ground and added to food for zest and flavor. Includes all dried herbs (but excludes fresh herbs), spices and seasonings. Herbs, Spices and Seasonings market in Egypt register a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.16% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of EGP 1,087.31 Million in 2020, an increase of 9.75% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 30.70% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it increased by 9.75% over 2019.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel, Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, e-Retailers, Food & Drinks.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2026 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Herbs, Spices and Seasonings and its variants Pepper, Salt, Salt Substitutes, Dried Herbs, Single & Other Spices & Spice Mixes.
- Overall Herbs, Spices and Seasonings (Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2026.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Herbs, Spices and Seasonings (Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces) market. This fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans. That are based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics. Thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.