DSSSB JE Result 2022 Post Code 801/22 Junior Engineer Civil and Section Officer (SO) Cut Off Marks and Merit List pdf, Results cum Cutoff List will be declared online at the link given below. Hello Friends.! as you know that examination for the Junior Engineer Post has been conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Now all the aspirants who appeared in the examination need to know about the details related to the DSSSB JE Result 2022. So it has the right time for that board has also going to declare the details about the result. In addition, there has announced about the cut-off marks have also gone to available.
DSSB JE Result 2022
According to the official update the examination for the Junior Engineer/ Section Officer (Civil & Electrical) under the Post Code 801/22 on 22nd June, 27th June, 28th June, and 29th June 2022 for the department of NDMC, EDMC, DTC, DSIIDC, DJB, I&FC, SDMC, and DAMB, etc. Firstly the concerned department has announced the recruitment notification.
After that, they invited the application form for registration to which a large number of aspirants have applied. Due to this, they can able to attempt the examination. However, the examination has been conducted under the supervision of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Because of this now aspirants are searching for updates related to DSSSB JE Civil Cut-Off Marks 2022.
DSSSB JE Civil Result 2022
The selection of aspirants also depends on the cut-off announced by the recruitment board. Due to this, the applicant has to focus on each detail which has needed during the time of the next process. So applicants can now get the score card of the examination which has available through the online medium.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has also going to declare the DSSSB JE Cut-Off Marks 2022 along with the announcement of DSSSB JE Result 2022. In addition, there have posts available in the department of civil. So those aspirants who want to join the government service have participated in the examination. Due to this they can now able to see their respective score on the examination.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Result 2022
All the details going to be available with the help of an official link through which aspirants also do their registration as well as downloaded the admit card for the examination.
|Name of the Article||DSSSB JE Result 2022 Postcode 801/22 Civil JE Cut-off Marks|
|Department Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Category of Article||Result/Cut-Off Marks|
|Location of Work||Delhi|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
DSSSB JE Result Post Code 801/22
For the government service examination candidates used to prepare for many years and it has been their hard work and luck that they can clear the examination. Because DSSSB Post Code 801/22 JE Result 2022 has needed after the examination phase is over. Through aspirants can know about the score obtained in the examination. Moreover, the board has also given the details for the answer key once the phase of examination has over.
Every year when there have vacant seats available in the department under the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, then the official recruitment notification has gone to available. Because the main concern behind the recruitment of Junior Engineers has that there have various vacancy posts available in the department. Download DSSSB JE Cut Off Marks 2022.
DSSSB JE Civil Result Date 2022
Because in the released cut off if the aspirants make their place then they can able to grab the situation. In addition, the list of cut off has also available in pdf format. Moreover, it has important to check the details given by the board. Because of this link has also been shared by the department. As we know all the details are going to be available through the online link so that users can able easily get updates.
We also suggest our readers check the details given in the DSSSB JE Result 2022. The scorecard given in the result has consist of various information which has related to the section available in the question paper. Due to this, personal details have also been given in it. If there has any discrepancy given in the score card then it has going to create an issue while doing the further process.
DSSSB JE Merit List 2022
So applicant has to make it correct by registering the complaint against the discrepancy to the concerned department. After that, the department going to correct it, so that aspirants can able to use it further in the recruitment.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Result 2022 Determining Factors :
- Total Number of Vacancies available in the notification. Due to this they cut off also impacted. Because if the number of vacancies is lower in the count then the cut-off will go higher. And if the vacancies are higher then the list goes lower.
- Marks scored by the candidates. As we know with the help of marks only the selection of aspirants has going to happen. Due to this, it has most important for the candidate to secure a good score in the written examination.
- A total number of applicants. Because of the count of aspirants, the competition also increased. So the cut-off also depends on the count of aspirants who participated in the written examination.
- Then Difficult level in the examination. Due to the question paper set up by the board, it has depend that if the question paper is easy then the cut-off mark will go higher. Moreover, if the question paper is difficult then the cut-off list will go tough.
- Overall Performance of the applicant. Because the main criteria have depended on the overall performance of the aspirants in the recruitment.
DSSSB JE Cut Off Post Code 801/22
- At first, the applicant has to open the Official Website of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB).
- On selecting the above-given link you have reach to the homepage of DSSSB.
- Then, you have to check the information given in it for the JE post.
- After that, you need to go through the latest notification section.
- Here search for the link of the result and click on the link
- In addition, enter the details asked in it such as roll number, registration number, date of birth, etc.
- At last, hit the submit button.
- The result will appear in front of you
- Download it. Take hardcopy for refernce.