Mahindra and Mahindra is recognized worldwide for its innovative approach towards manufacturing high quality vehicles, including cars, trucks, tractors, and more.
Powered by a strong technical team and their relentless endeavours, the organization supplies its products across six continents. It is among the leading truck manufacturers in the world and it has crafted a niche for itself in the automobile industry. We take a look at some of the best tractor models produced by the automobile giant.
• Yuvraj 215 NXT: This compact tractor was launched in September 2014. It is a boon for farmers who need to drive through narrow lanes. The vehicle comes with a host of advanced features, including side shift gear lever, hydraulic with automatic depth & draft control, and much more.
• 255 DIPower Plus: This is a hot-favourite among the Indian farmers. This tough machine facilitates multiple tasks, such as transportation, spraying, cultivation, and more. It is a fuel-efficient machine that comes with a Double Cylinder Water Cooled Engine.
• 265 DIPower Plus: This machine comes with a state of the art 1900 RPM engine powered by a Unique KA technology and ensures a smooth transmission for the comfort pursuit of the driver.
• Mahindra 275 ECO: This tractor too is equipped with an advanced 1900 RPM engine which musters 118.6 nm of peak torque. This vehicle has been designed keeping in mind the long working hours of the farmers. It boasts of a comfortable seating, a large steering wheel, LCD cluster panel for good visibility, and more.
• 275-DI-TU: This model flaunts a 2100 RPM mill that guarantees an outstanding performance. It also comes with superior hydraulics which facilitates use of implements, such as rotavators, and more.
• 295-DI: Another beauty from the ace tractor manufacturer, this vehicle has been designed using superior hydraulics with 1500 KGs lifting capacity. The other significant features include multi-disk oil immersed brakes, dual-acting power steering, large 13.6 x 28 tyres, side shift gears, and more
• 395-DI: This tractor can multi-task and perform various jobs, such as seed drilling, potato planting, water pumping, scrapping, post hole digging, harrowing, and much more.
• 405-DI: This ergonomically designed tractor comes with a 1900 RPM mill and a fuel tank capacity of 48 litres. It is a sturdy vehicle and sports good looks too.
There are many other models that deserve a mention, including the Mahindra 475-DI, Arjun 555 DI, Arjun Novo 605 DI-I, Arjun Novo 605 DI-PS, Arjun International, and more.